Responsible for coordinating with outside architectural and engineering consultants handling the architectural & engineering design for a given project. This includes thorough:
- Supervise the interpretation of conceptualization, and design development with a major consideration of the construction system, building laws, cost efficiency, and constructability.
- Supervise and coordinate with architects/engineers of all disciplines, suppliers, and contractors to ensure the design intent/concept is translated into the project.
Location: Mandaluyong City
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
- At least 7 years experience in real estate development.
- Has knowledge in Autocad, REVIT, Sketchup & Civil 3D, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google applications.
- Results-oriented, Innovative, Efficient, and Proactive.
- Technical knowledge
- Management Excellence
- Team orientation
- People development
- Leadership excellence
- Ability to influence
- Creativity and innovation
- Customer focus
Interested applicants may send their CV to: