Job Title: SALES RECRUITMENT & TRAINING SPECIALIST
Recruitment & Training Department
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to pacify the gaps between the present and future performances of in-house and brokers sellers
- Conduct basic training (PKS) and Brokers orientation for the newly hired sales personnel
- Develop and facilitate advance training modules based on the result of TNA
- Evaluate the trainees thru revalida based on the set standards of Training Section
- Encode, monitor and update the information of newly hired sales personnel in the POINTS system
- Update company project status of basic training modules (PKS) to deliver an accurate information to the PPHC sellers
- Prepare and coordinate monthly training calendar and its related activities to the Sales Team both for in-house and Brokers team
- Request and liquidate monthly training budget of PPHC sellers
- Prepare projected yearly training calendar, budget, and recruitment activities for yearly planning
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Psychology, BSBA Marketing or Management, and Education Studies/Administration/Management, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Sales Recruitment, training and module development.
- Knowledgeable in Training Needs Analysis (TNA); Module development based on TESDA; Recruitment trends, Psychological testing.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Power Point, Word, Excel); Video maker; Presentation and Facilitation; People and Project Management.
- Conversant both in English and Filipino.
- Keen on details; Analysis and decision making.
- A team player; people oriented, influencer, with strong command; calm and composed.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 29 EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send their CV to: email@example.com
Email Subject: (Sales Recruitment and Training Specialist with Applicant’s Name)