Responsible for recruitment, orientation, training, and the development of the sales team of brokers and sellers, as well as employees.
Creates and conducts appropriate training programs, modules, and other materials necessary to equip the sales force with the required training and guidance that should ensure an efficient and effective sales force that would be able to deliver the sales vision and targets.
- Mandaluyong City (1)
- Cebu City (1)
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences such as management and business studies, Psychology, or Human Resource.
- At least 3 years experience in handling training.
- Knowledge in property development and the real estate industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills, advanced presentation skills, and an extrovert who can handle different types of people.
- Technical knowledge
- Management Excellence
- Team orientation
- People development
- Leadership excellence
- Ability to influence
- Creativity and innovation
- Customer focus
Interested applicants may send their CV to: