Job Title: SALES RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING ASSOCIATE
Recruitment & Training Department
- Source candidates thru school, mall and career fairs for additional manpower of sales workforce
- Administer and evaluate IQ personality tests of in-house applicants
- Conduct screening of in-house applicants based on the minimum qualifications set by the Department and make recommendation for hiring
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to pacify the gaps between the present and future performances of in-house and brokers sellers
- Conduct basic training (PKS) and Brokers orientation for the newly hired sales personnel
- Develop and facilitate advance training modules based on the result of TNA
- Evaluate the trainees thru revalida based on the set standards of Training Section
- Encode, monitor and update the information of newly hired sales personnel in the POINTS system
- Update company project status of basic training modules (PKS) to deliver an accurate information to the PPHC sellers
- Prepare and coordinate monthly training calendar and its related activities to the Sales Team both for in-house and Brokers team
- Request and liquidate monthly training budget of PPHC sellers
- Prepare projected yearly training calendar, budget, and recruitment activities for yearly planning
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 29 EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: (Sales Recruitment and Training Associate with Applicant’s Name)