Responsible for the overall status of his/her assigned projects/s that includes but is not limited to P&L statement, schedule, coherence with the brand as well as the company’s vision and mission.
Location: Mandaluyong City
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Urban/Town Planning, or Design.
- Experience in property development.
- Good communication skills, advanced presentation skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills, advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Basic project financial literacy, and management skills.
- Can multitask and work independently.
- Management excellence
- Leadership excellence
- Technical knowledge
- Team orientation
- Creativity and innovation
- People development
- Ability to influence
- Customer focus
Interested applicants may send their CV to: