Job Title: CMU Assistant (Cashier)
Department: Cash Management Unit
- Responsible for receiving and safekeeping PDC payments from buyers and encoding information in POINTS for monitoring, preparing the collected PDCs for bank deposit, and creating reports of deposited PDCs.
- Assist in-house agents and buyers with inquiries and inform buyers of returned checks.
- Assist other cashiers in OR issuance whenever needed.
Location: Mandaluyong City
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
- Trustworthy, and has good communication skills and business etiquette.
- Customer focus
- Ability to Influence
- Creativity and innovation
- Technical knowledge
- Team orientation
Interested applicants may send their CVs to: