Location: Deca Mahogany & Deca Hampton
The person who holds this position is responsible for but not limited to financial reporting, budgeting, bookkeeping, taxes and permits, audit and processing of payables.
A. FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Prepares periodic financial reports for submission and discussion with the Comptroller, Property Administrator, community, and Board of Directors.
- Filing of audited financial statements.
- Assist Property Administrator in preparation of annual budget of Condominium Corporation.
- Analyzes, monitors, and reports variances of actual performance against the budget.
- Journalizes transactions for collections, receivables, disbursement, accruals, depreciation, amortization, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Maintains updated books of accounts and accountable forms (e.g. Cash Receipts Book, Cash Disbursement Book, Journal Book, and General Ledger, Official Receipts) for submission to BIR every year.
D. TAXES and PERMITS
- Computers, files, and pays taxes and permits (e.g. withholding taxes, VAT, Income Tax, Business Tax, Real Property Tax, Annual VAT Registration, etc.).
- Secures regulatory permits (e.g. Business Permit, Fire Inspection, etc.)
- Conducts periodic audit of cash collection and petty cash
- Performs cash count on a basis.
- Conducts yearly audit of asset inventory (e.g. Furniture and equipment, etc.).
- Handles audit requirements during audit of financial statements by the external auditors.
F. PROCESSING OF DOCUMENTS
- Processes check vouchers and print checks for signing of authorized signatories.
- Monitors cash flow and make sure checks for release are funded.
- Monitors all payables are processed and paid on time.
- Provides updated customer ledger of unit owners.
- Handles liaison work that is job-related (e.g. Transactions with banks, BIR, City Hall, etc.)
- Preferably CPA, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- At least one year experience on preparation of financial statement
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferably with working knowledge of QuickBooks and ACCPAC system.
- Keen attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be Professional, Trustworthy, Versatile, Respectful
- With high integrity
- With sense of urgency
- Patient and Committed to give his/her best.