For licensed brokers who wish to be part of the PHINMA Properties Brokers Group, you may contact the PHINMA Properties Sales Department to facilitate your accreditation.
Please also bring the following requirements as required by the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission to all Brokers & Real Estate Developers:
- Photocopy of your Real Estate Broker’s License issued by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Registration issued by the PRC.
- Photocopy Tax Identification Card and Value Added Tax Certificate of Registration from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Photocopy of the Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) issued by the local government where the Broker has place of business.
- Photocopy of Latest ITR filing.
- If broker is engaged in business as a partnership or corporation, a photocopy of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registration.
- Two (2) 1 X 1 recent colored photos.
- Completely filled up Broker’s Data Sheet.