Job Title: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (Cebu)
Responsible for the overall status of his/her assigned projects/s that includes but is not limited to P&L statement, schedule, coherence with the brand as well as the company’s vision and mission.
Location: Cebu City
- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering.
- Real estate project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge in project management and real estate business.
- Good communication skills, advanced presentation skills, basic data management skills, advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Basic project financial literacy, and management skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Technical knowledge
- Management Excellence
- Team orientation
Interested applicants may send their CV to: