Payment Options:

PHINMA Properties offers varied flexible payment options that suit your individual needs. For more in-depth discussion on your preferred payment option, you may approach any of our property consultants.

1. CASH PAYMENT

Full payment of Total Selling Price (TSP) within a maximum of 45 days from the time you reserved your unit. This payment option includes special discounts based on current policy rates.

2. BANK FINANCING

Financing through any of our partner banks. A 20% downpayment is required for this option, with the remaining 80% of the TSP payable to the bank of your choice.

3. DEFERRED PAYMENT

Staggered payment of the TSP in 12 or 24 months. This option features 0% interest.

4. IN-HOUSE FINANCING

Financing assisted by PPHC’s In-house financing unit. This method is similar to bank financing, with the exception of third-party financing institutions. A 10-20% downpayment is needed for this option, while 80-90% will be coursed through the in-house financing unit. Payment options can be arranged for a maximum of 10 years.

5. PAG-IBIG FINANCING

Financing assisted by the Pag-IBIG HDMF Fund. A 10-20% downpayment is needed for this option, while the remaining 80-90% of the TSP will be payable to Pag-IBIG.